Sympathy Gifts: Condolence and Remembrance Gifts Delivered
Sympathy gifts are hardly ever simple. Our selection of sympathy gifts includes everything from gorgeous arrangements and sprays to gift baskets specially made to show your support for those you love.
What is an appropriate sympathy gift?The right sympathy gift should not only bring a little light into a loved one’s day, but also honor the person that you lost. Sympathy plants make for a beautiful and long-lasting testament to those who have recently passed; succulents and lilies are low-maintenance, yet stunning choices. Or, select a sympathy gift basket filled with healthy snacks as well as a few indulgent treats to show your support for grieving loved ones. Don’t forget to leave a thoughtful note and check in on them from time to time!
What can you send besides flowers for sympathy?While flowers are beautifully traditional bereavement gifts, there are plenty of other options to choose from, including:
- Sympathy plants: Lasting longer than standard funeral flowers, sympathy plants serve as a gorgeous gift to honor the memory of a loved one. Succulents, flowering plants, and house plants are a few of the options available in our inventory.
- Gift baskets: Continuing through the motions of life after losing someone can be difficult. Everything from eating to relaxing seems to feel like a task too big to handle; make it easy on your loved ones with our selection of sorry for your loss gifts. Choose from spa and Starbucks baskets to fruit, cheese, meat, and gourmet-filled goodies.
What is a good remembrance gift?Remembrance gifts are a meaningful way to celebrate the life and memories of your loved one, but choosing one gift to sum up a lifetime worth of emotions isn’t easy to do. At ProFlowers, we do our best to curate beautiful flowers and gifts to help you convey the right message. Some of the best remembrance gifts we have to offer include:
What are examples of condolences messages?Along with your sympathy gift delivery, you’ll also want to include a heartfelt message extending your condolences. Finding the right words can be difficult to do, but it’s important to speak from the heart. Here are a few examples of condolences messages to get you started:
- “I am so sorry for your loss”
- “With deepest sympathy as you remember (Name)”
- “Please accept our warmest condolences”
- “Sending you love and support”